No Dealing on Non Business Days
Manulife Global Fund
The table below indicates the customary public holidays in Luxembourg, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Hong Kong investors please note that:
(1) there will be no dealing in shares of All sub-funds during public holidays in Luxembourg and/or Hong Kong; and
(2) there will be no dealing in shares of Taiwan Equity Fund during public holidays in Taiwan; and
(3) there will be no dealing in shares of Japan Equity Fund on 11 and 24 February 2020; and
(4) there will be no dealing in shares of Healthcare Fund, U.S. Small Cap Equity Fund, U.S. Equity Fund, U.S. Bond Fund, U.S. Special Opportunities Fund and Preferred Securities Income Fund on 17 February 2020; and
(5) there will be no dealing in shares of India Equity Fund on 21 February 2020.
|January||1||1, 27, 28||1, 23, 24, 27, 28, 29|
|April||10, 13||10,13, 30||2, 3|
|June||1, 23||25||25, 26|
|October||N/A||1, 2, 26||1, 2, 9|
Please take note that information provided here is for your reference only. No information contained here should be relied upon as investment advice or regarded as a substitute for any investment advice.
Investment involves risk. Investors should not only base on this material alone to make investment decisions and should read the offering document for details, including the risk factors, charges and features of the product. This page has not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC). Issued by Manulife Investment Management (Hong Kong) Limited.